Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Question about Hue package

Question about Hue package
Hi all,

As we can see, Hue is packaged as several rpm/deb packages. In current
bigtop trunk,
I can find the following packages (take rpm as a example)
%package -n %{name}-common
%package -n %{name}-server
%package -n %{name}-beeswax
%package -n %{name}-pig
%package -n %{name}-doc
%package -n %{name}-hbase
%package -n %{name}-sqoop
%package -n %{name}-search

Why do we split Spark, Impala and Oozie into different packages like what
we did to hbase, beeswax?

Thanks.

Regards
Gordon Wang