Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Regular Bigtop Hack-a-thons - 2014-03-14, 03:50

Re: [VOTE] Regular Bigtop Hack-a-thons
Gladly. The event is of the people, by the people, etc. I can organize it
starting 5/23 (I will be out of town the first half of May). I also offer a
venue, unless there are other offers.

Let's pick a date and see who is interested. 5/23 anyone?

Thanks