Bigtop >> mail # dev >> JIRA "components"

Re: JIRA "components"
Sorry about the delay.

My proposed list is to start with a small set of components. We can expand
this list down the road:
hadoop
hive
hbase
solr
spark

As for the originally proposed "puppet" component, I think "Deployment"
(which already exists) would work just fine for it.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>