Bigtop, mail # user - Re: Windows support? - 2014-02-10, 22:49

Re: Windows support?
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 05:40PM, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:

Sorry to hear that - looks like this particular day is pretty painful, ain't
it? ;)
I guess most of us have a luxury of working for unix companies, hence we don't
need to deal with you-know-what. But I would be a very last guy to oppose
adding new platforms to the support list, as far as there's a designated
contributor working on it. Otherwise, code tends to bit-rot, etc.

Cos