Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop meetup ApacheCon

Bigtop meetup ApacheCon
Hi bigtop ! Okay.

So we finally have the meetup schedules solidified:

 April 7th AND 8th

@ApacheCon, Denver, in the Westin - Teller Room,
Please RSVP if possible in this thread so we can try to estimate how to
handle food/beer etc.

Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com