Bigtop >> mail # dev >> JIRA "components"

JIRA "components"
I have long had the opinion that our JIRA components list could use some
love:-)

It's sparse, for example, we don't have a component for "puppet" or atleast
it wasn't obvious enough for me to see it.

Also, I would love to have components as "hadoop", "hive", etc. so we can
perhaps, down the road, do some analysis on which components have most
JIRAs or packaging related development etc.

Any chance I can get those privileges to add those components? If not,
perhaps, someone can do that for us?

Thanks!
Mark