Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop: generating fake data

Re: Bigtop: generating fake data
Glad to hear there is some interest.  Here is a JIRA to take it further.

@Cos, we need something flexible enough to do differnt types of data
sets,and possibly embed patterns in the data, do you know of any place to
start ? is GridMix, for example, or SLive, pluggable in that way?

If not we might have to hack our own together.

Maybe respond in BIGTOP-1212 above.