Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb - 2014-01-29, 03:26

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:55:38 -0800
Andre Arcilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andre,

Thanks for setting this up. I might be able to join after say 4 p.m.
I'm going to be nearby for a mid-day appointment.

On behalf of SUSE, I'll volunteer to pick up the food tab. Pizza My
Heart is OK by me. If there is better in PA, I'm open to suggestions.

If, in the case, we cannot get a decent turnout, I can do an on-site
with the interested Amazon folks in Seattle. I'm in Seattle sometimes
twice a month and have other meetings at Amazon anyways.

Thanks,

Peter