Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:55:38 -0800
Andre Arcilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Fellow Bigtop devs,
>
> I'd like to invite everyone for a hack-a-thon to be held at A9.com
> (265 Lytton in Palo Alto). The doors are open 10am till late. The
> food is pizza/sandwiches (specific vendors TBD - your vote counts).
> I'll create a video hangout for the people who want to participate
> remotely.
>
> This hack-a-thon will also feature guests from Amazon.com in Seattle.
> They are interested in learning about and contributing to Bigtop, and
> are eager to drink from a font of expertise that is Bigtop community.
>
> Date: Fri Feb 7, 2014
> Time: 10am - late
> Address: 265 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto CA
>
> Please voice your preferences regarding the above.
>
> Hope to see you all,
>
> Andre

Andre,

Thanks for setting this up. I might be able to join after say 4 p.m.
I'm going to be nearby for a mid-day appointment.

On behalf of SUSE, I'll volunteer to pick up the food tab. Pizza My
Heart is OK by me. If there is better in PA, I'm open to suggestions.

If, in the case, we cannot get a decent turnout, I can do an on-site
with the interested Amazon folks in Seattle. I'm in Seattle sometimes
twice a month and have other meetings at Amazon anyways.

Thanks,

Peter