Bigtop, mail # user - Re: Generating Relocatable RPMS - 2014-07-18, 19:05

Re: Generating Relocatable RPMS
Hi Roman,
I am currently doing some work in this area with app containers and would
be very interested in getting-to-gether to brainstorm and to contribute in
that area.
Please let me know if there is going to be a meetup or a pow-wow on this
subject.
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>