Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?

Re: Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This makes sense now.
Well, whatever automation we create to make the patch validation
and acceptance experience smoother is great.

That said, personally, I'd like to maintain two constraints:
   1. all non-trivial changes MUST have a JIRA ID associated with them
   2. any fixed for JIRAs that go into our code-base MUST have a
       patch attached to a JIRA and be explicitly reviewed and +1ed.

Does this sounds reasonable?

Thanks,
Roman.