Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal

Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal
Sorry, I am just seeing this now. For some reason emails are reaching me
many days later from the bigtop-dev mailing list.

I have limited time but I am happy to help out the little I can. Let me
know if there is something specific you'd like to me to look at. And, feel
free to reach out personally as well, to make sure those emails land in my
mailbox timely:-)