Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop meetup ApacheCon

Re: Bigtop meetup ApacheCon
Hi Jay,

Please count me in.

Thanks,
Anatoli

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:20 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi bigtop ! Okay.

So we finally have the meetup schedules solidified:

 April 7th AND 8th

@ApacheCon, Denver, in the Westin - Teller Room,
Please RSVP if possible in this thread so we can try to estimate how to handle food/beer etc.
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com