Bigtop, mail # user - Build platform for Bigtop

Re: Build platform for Bigtop
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-01-28, 15:35
Hi Javi.

Here are some info in the order

1. Start from looking into Bigtop website, in particular its wiki's Packaging
section.

2. Hadoop 2.2 is incompatible with Hadoop 2.0.x. Adding 2.2 support is scoped
for upcoming release of Bigtop 0.8.0

Cos