Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION]: Adding GridGain component in Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSSION]: Adding GridGain component in Bigtop
Hi Dmitriy,

Seeing such a great excitement at the Google Cloud Platform Live event,
and numbers from BigQuery demo, I'd say it's a good time to add
high performance in-memory components to Hadoop Stack, and BigTop
would be a natural place to start.

Perhaps you could point to a quick technology intro and differentiators?

Thanks,
Anatoli