Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop and Gradle: hope we can push each other forward.

Re: Bigtop and Gradle: hope we can push each other forward.
It'd be certainly great to have this technology packages as a part of any
standard linux distro. It isn't like Bigtop is blocked by the absense of such
packaging, but having it in place won't hurt for sure.

Cos