Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Meet up next week

Re: Meet up next week
Thanks, Peter! So far we have Peter, Bruno, Mark, Julien, Doug, me, and
possibly Cos. I'll plan for a few more anyway, but please do speak up if
you intend to be there so we can plan accordingly! And if anyone would like
to participate remotely let me know and I'll set up a webcam + hangout.

As for the agenda, I'd personally like to have a group walkthrough of the
Gradle code to familiarize ourselves with the system (which I'd be happy to
lead, although those more qualified are welcome to volunteer), and just a
time for hacking on remaining 0.8.0 issues and socializing. Any requests or
offers of presentations that the group might enjoy?