Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Meet up next week

Re: Meet up next week
By the way, Cloudera's Palo Alto office is now located at 1001 Page Mill
Road Bldg 2, Palo Alto, CA 94304. For those who have visited before, this
may be a different address than what you're used to. We'll be meeting on
the southwest corner of the building where there is a back entrance, but
we'll keep an eye on the front door as well. If you plan to arrive early,
feel free to email me privately for my cell phone number so I can let you
in when you get here.