Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Starting Hadoop in Distributed Mode

Re: Starting Hadoop in Distributed Mode
No prob  cos.

Now I'm getting curious : What is our take on passwordless SSH for bigtop
hadoop distro ?

I never set up passwordless ssh in bigtop that i remember (but maybe im
forgetting).

I think that puppet apply on each slave is sufficient for a cluster,
because it starts the slaves for you and connects them to the master -
without need of master ssh'ing anyhwere.