Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
Thanks Andre for setting this up. I'll be out of town so I wouldn't be able
to attend.

Please don't consider me picking on you, in fact, on the contrary, I am
very delighted to see you organize this! Historically, however, we have
taken a community vote and picked a day that worked for most of us. It
would be good if we could do something similar in the future as well.

Regardless, it seems like this day is working out for a lot of the
community members so I am not concerned about the attendance by any means.

Thanks again!
Mark