Bigtop, mail # dev - Hive 0.13 deb package build - 2014-06-28, 23:29

Hive 0.13 deb package build
Hey Giri.

I was wondering if you would be able to look at
  http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-trunk-Hive/label=precise/624/console
as you seemingly have a better expertise in this package. After all you were
able to make it work in the first place ;)

Please let me know if you can take a look in the next a couple of days or so.
Thank you very much!
Regards,
  Cos