Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION]: Adding GridGain component in Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSSION]: Adding GridGain component in Bigtop
Hi Dmitriy!

Welcome to the Bigtop community!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been actually fascinated by the in-memory analytics platforms lately.
Things like Apache Spark seem to be a really good addition to the
Hadoop ecosystem.

Now, I understand that you've got a piece of technology that can essentially
serve as a replacement for HDFS, but could you please elaborate on
what other integration points do you have between GridGain and the rest
of Hadoop ecosystem?

That, I think, would be a much wider discussion.

Thanks,
Roman.