Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [DISCUSSION] Bigtop based apps: how to get maven deps right?

Re: [DISCUSSION] Bigtop based apps: how to get maven deps right?
Well, on bigpetstore which I'm writing to target bigtop, I have trouble setting up a maven repo with the right dependencies because there are many ecosystem projects.

I want to know that my dev environment matches the cluster deployment environment.

To do that id like it if there was a maven archetype I could use to build a stub project.  I'm actually planning to make bigpetstore into this archetype app.... So in order to do that I need a systematic way to define the pulled in maven dependencies.

Makes sense?