Bigtop >> mail # user >> puppet error (probably my fault)

Re: puppet error (probably my fault)
The version is important. 3.x is VERY different in many language respects.
What I do - at least until 3.x isn't supported by our recipes - is just add
epel repo to my centos VMs and install Puppet 2.7.8 or whatever is there.
Well, at least there's EPEL ;(

Cos