Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?

Re: Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?
Screw gerrit, we've already got the Jenkins Enterprise GitHub pull
request builder plugin enabled on builds.apache.org - it needs some
validation still and hooks to be set up by Infra on the GitHub repos,
but once that's done, you can have a job that watches for pull
requests, builds them, and comments on the pull request with the build
results.

As to that script - how is it being run? I assume by hand by Spark committers?

A.