Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: git commit: BIGTOP-1175. Add Apache Accumulo - 2014-06-25, 22:01

Re: git commit: BIGTOP-1175. Add Apache Accumulo
I'll take a stab at it, although my jenkins-fu is a little rusty as always
and it's been so long since I used that instance my memory of my
credentials is proving a bit rusty too :)
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>