Bigtop >> mail # user >> ApacheCon ?

Re: ApacheCon ?
On a more serious note, I like the idea of a meet-and-greet session and a
more intensive working session. The schedules are much more relaxed
Thursday and Friday - is much of the community going to be sticking around
for those 2 days? I'm giving a tutorial on Thursday and I'll stay until
Friday if there's a Bigtop event that day, but that would of course be
rather useless if everyone's going home after Wednesday.