Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [RESULT] Flume 1.5.0.1 Release

Re: [RESULT] Flume 1.5.0.1 Release
Gents,

sorry for the late response, but I finally got around validating the 1.5.0.1
and it seems that that is still having troubles building with past-singularity
HBase. Namely, it expectations are to have a single
    org.apache.hbase:hbase
artifact, which isn't a case anymore. Because of that Flume NG HBase Sink is
failing to get compiled.

I think for the purpose of Bigtop release we can dynamically hack-in needed
changes into the project dependencies. But I believe you'd like to be aware
about the problem for any of the consequent release.

I will try to have the hack in place quickly, so I can report back in case of
any other issues.

Regards,
  Cos