Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Wiki and hackathons

Bigtop Wiki and hackathons
Q: How do I get karma to edit Bigtop wiki?
A: File JIRA (e.g. see INFRA-7280) and ye shall receive

Here are the pictures from our last hackathon:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+Hack-a-thon+Feb+7%2C+2014

Roman and authors of other hackathon wikis: do you mind if I put everything
under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+Hack-a-thons,
to shape things up a bit? Unless I hear otherwise, I will do this next Mon

Andre