Bigtop >> mail # user >> ApacheCon ?

+
Jay Vyas 2014-03-03, 19:24
+
Sean Mackrory 2014-03-03, 19:34
Lets totally do a meetup!

Jay, can we volunteer you to drive this? (*) ;-)

I can do the introduction with the conference organizers,
but the process should be pretty simple:
     http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/extend-the-experience/project-summits-and-meetups

Thanks,
Roman.

(*) I'll totally repay by reviewing the stuff on my plate ;-)