Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Misc Bits

+
Peter Linnell 2014-01-29, 04:44
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-29, 05:29
+
Andre Arcilla 2014-01-29, 05:56
+
Andre Arcilla 2014-01-29, 06:13
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-01-29, 23:35
Thanks Cos,

I was just contemplating whether to add this hackathon or not (since we
already started signing in on email thread). I will add it.

Also, I have polished the meetup page as much as I can. I have added Peter
to the "leadership team" so that he is able to do changes. If anybody else
is interested, please let me know and I'll add you as well.

--
Andre