Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: Misc Bits - 2014-01-30, 01:25

Thanks Cos,

I was just contemplating whether to add this hackathon or not (since we
already started signing in on email thread). I will add it.

Also, I have polished the meetup page as much as I can. I have added Peter
to the "leadership team" so that he is able to do changes. If anybody else
is interested, please let me know and I'll add you as well.