Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Summit submissions

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-02-27, 22:18
Re: Hadoop Summit submissions
Thanks roman !   this is a great idea for a talk, as understanding bigtop
is important even for folks using commercial distros, IMO.

I've also submitted a bigtop-related talk : BigPetStore, to hadoop summit ,
which is slated to become part of bigtop once we finally get around to
polishing its first iteration off :)

https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/242808-hadoop-driven-business-track/suggestions/5568553-bigpetstore