Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: BigTop Hackathon :::: Double Header ::: RSVP please !

Re: BigTop Hackathon :::: Double Header ::: RSVP please !
Thanks!
I think it would be good for people to write down the tentative times they
are planning to be present in case others want to be present during the
same time as them.

For example, Cos was looking for some help with infra stuff for the release
and I would like to help him out during the hackathon but without knowing
when he will be there makes it harder to do in person collaboration:-)

Can folks please post their tentative timings up on the original doc?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UviFZ2GbItmRPWqNR7EIhqklGfwSiDPBmc3fJRyrlFo/edit#gid=0