Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: build privileges on bigtop jenkins - 2014-01-24, 02:25

Re: build privileges on bigtop jenkins
I think Brock should full privs by now. That would include admin I believe.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. I'll be getting back to US on Sun (currently in China) and can help
if nobody picks this up