Bigtop, mail # user - Re: puppet error (probably my fault) - 2014-07-04, 19:41
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: puppet error (probably my fault)
HEY BIGTOP ! I figured it out ! SEE BIGTOP-1365 for details (puppet 3 isnt
supported yet !) duh :).  It turns out the way we reference variables using
2.7 syntax is INCOMPATIBLE with the way puppet 3 references variables
(reuires fully qualified class path).
On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM, jay vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>