Bigtop >> mail # user >> puppet error (probably my fault)

Re: puppet error (probably my fault)
HEY BIGTOP ! I figured it out ! SEE BIGTOP-1365 for details (puppet 3 isnt
supported yet !) duh :).  It turns out the way we reference variables using
2.7 syntax is INCOMPATIBLE with the way puppet 3 references variables
(reuires fully qualified class path).
On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM, jay vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>