Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

+
Andre Arcilla 2014-01-29, 01:55
+
Peter Linnell 2014-01-29, 03:26
+
Andre Arcilla 2014-01-29, 05:56
+
Mark Grover 2014-01-29, 20:13
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-01-29, 22:38
+
Mikhail Antonov 2014-01-29, 22:42
+
Doug Chang 2014-01-29, 22:43
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-01-29, 03:49
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-29, 04:40
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2014-01-29, 04:43
+
Ron Gmail 2014-01-29, 17:22
+
Sean Mackrory 2014-01-29, 17:50
+
Jay Vyas 2014-01-29, 18:36
+
Ron Gmail 2014-01-29, 18:51
+
Andre Arcilla 2014-02-10, 21:02
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-02-10, 22:30
+
Andre Arcilla 2014-02-14, 00:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-02-14, 05:15
+
Ron Gmail 2014-02-15, 03:52
+
Bruno Mahé 2014-02-15, 21:22
+
Sean Mackrory 2014-02-18, 16:06
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-02-18, 18:34
Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
On that same note: I'd like to invite you
guys to Pivotal's new digs in Palo Alto.
We've got a gorgeous office right across
from Tesla HQ ;-) And we'd be more than
happy to host.

Thanks,
Roman.