From: Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:03:46 -0700
Subject: Re: ApacheCon CFP closes in two weeks, we need your help
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi folks,

I just wanted to ensure this really important mail bubbles to the top of
your inbox again. If you haven't already done so please send the below mail
to *all* your projects list (see Rich's original email for gull background):
Subject: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear [PROJECT] enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent [PROJECT] at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with [PROJECT].

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!