Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?

Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?
Hi folks.

Pull requests would be an awesome development for bigtop - it would make it
really easy to test and review patches (etc etc I'm sure you all know the
benefits :)) ....

so ...  Should I get started down the road of investigating how to get pull
requests enabled for apache projects ? I'm not sure what it involves, maybe
some kind of two way mirroring, but I'm sure it will be a good thing to
have.

  If agreement  I'll file a JIRA and track progress there.

jay vyas