Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds - 2014-04-15, 20:43

Re: Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds
Hi,

I looked at Jenkins and it is running out of space.

"Your Jenkins data directory "/var/lib/jenkins" (AKA JENKINS_HOME) is
almost full. You should act on it before it gets completely full. "

I tried ssh into the box, but my keys are not in place.  I can admin
the Jenkins instance, but not the underlying box.

Thanks,
Peter
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:55:21 -0700