Bigtop, mail # user - Re: does anyone else want a higher level interface to smokes - 2014-02-24, 02:04

Re: does anyone else want a higher level interface to smokes
Hi roman : I've put in the patch (finally) ! ...

Let me know what you think.  It is a huge convenience for me , I think it
will be to others to.