Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds - 2014-04-15, 00:47

Re: Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds
Hi Szehon,

I don't seem to have access to ssh into that box.

*Cos *or* Roman*, can one of you take a look, please? It's impacting other
jobs on Bigtop Jenkins too.

Alternatively, if you could give me access there, I can take a look and try
to fix things.