Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds

Re: Cannot submit new hive pre-commit builds
Hi Szehon,
Possibly.

I don't seem to have access to ssh into that box.

*Cos *or* Roman*, can one of you take a look, please? It's impacting other
jobs on Bigtop Jenkins too.

Alternatively, if you could give me access there, I can take a look and try
to fix things.

Thanks!
Mark