Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: commons logging : should we get rid of it?

Re: commons logging : should we get rid of it?
Hey Jay,
I am not sure what we as Bigtop can do here. We can perhaps use Bigtop as a
forcing function to encourage individual projects to move to slf4j (which
like you aptly put makes sense for various reasons) but I don't know how we
can do that work just by ourselves since we integrate what they (i.e.
'upstream' projects) ship.