Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop based apps: how to get maven deps right?

Bigtop based apps: how to get maven deps right?
Hi bigtop.

If I want to build an app against bigtop.... Is there a maven repo I can point to that has all the version stuff figured out?

As we all know: it's hard to build hadoop apps and test them in a dev environment that matches the classpath of cluster environment... I think bigtop as a distribution might be able to support something like a maven-archetype for bigtop based app development.?