Bigtop, mail # user - Generating Relocatable RPMS - 2014-07-09, 19:30

Generating Relocatable RPMS
I have been looking at BigTop and was trying to generate RPMs for a few
Hadoop related projects. However, the RPMs generated are not relocatable.
Just want to check if I am missing out on some configuration parameters for
generating relocatable RPMs or this is not supported yet.

Thanks,

Jinghui Wang