Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:59:13 -0700
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released
From: Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume version
1.5.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.5.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.5.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome.

For more information on how to report problems and to get involved, visit
the project website at http://flume.apache.org/
The Apache Flume Team