Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb - 2014-02-15, 21:22
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
On 02/12/2014 06:06 PM, Andre Arcilla wrote:

+1

I would not be able to attend these events since it is within normal
work hours, but I support any Apache Bigtop meetups.

Thanks,
Bruno