Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb
Let's pick a tentative schedule so that we can plan in advance. Once the
date draws closer, we can adjust if desired.

I propose:

- Bi-monthly meetup/hack-a-thon
- To be held on 1st Fri of every other month (Feb, Apr, Jun...)
- 10am - 5pm
- At participating locations

Please vote/provide feedback for the above. To make this time bound, let's
vote until the end of the week.

Once we settle the schedule, we can talk about the content and the location
for the next event. We can have an agenda to discuss things of shared
interest (e.g. the contents of a new release), some people might volunteer
to do presentations (sort of what Roman did last time), and so forth.

Thanks

Andre