MapReduce >> mail # user >> Application of MapReduce

Re: 答复: Application of MapReduce
Hydra is an application for doing tandem mass spectrometry searches for
proteomics
The search uses three Map-reduce jobs run in succession (the last simply
uses a single reducer to
create several output files.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/13/324/

Code at

https://code.google.com/p/hydra-proteomics/
you might look at GATK for analyzing DNA data - that look like map-reduce
but so far only have a single machine shared memory solution

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE