Zookeeper, mail # user - Distribution Problems With Multiple Zookeeper Clients

Re: Distribution Problems With Multiple Zookeeper Clients
Camille Fournier 2012-05-15, 18:20
I'm not sure what you mean by messages. Are you talking about watches? Can
you describe your clients in more detail?

Thanks,
Camille