Flume, mail # user - SpoolDirectory source....

+
Dan Young 2012-11-08, 21:39
Re: SpoolDirectory source....
Brock Noland 2012-11-08, 21:42
Hi,

It's in the 1.3.0 tree which is basically what will be in the Flume 1.3.0
branch but you'd have to build it yourself. We hope to have an RC for that
release very soon.

Brock

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Dan Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We're in the process of replacing an older release of flume with flume-ng,
> and I'm curious about where the SpoolDirectory source stands. Is this
> feature out yet?  I'm trying to find out more information, but it's not
> 100% clear to me where things stand.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan